What is LINC?
Leading Into New Careers (LINC) helps people who have a disability find employment and be successful in the workplace. LINC helps employers who want reliable staff find able people.Read More
- LINC, an employment services provider for the Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP), Employment Supports division, is funded through the Ministry of Community and Social Services (MCSS).
- LINC takes a holistic approach which acknowledges employment as a meaningful attachment to community life. Our objective is connecting people with employment barriers to sustainable, competitive jobs. At LINC, we ensure that individuals are matched with employment opportunities that are successful for both them and their employer.
- LINC will provide individualized services that will assist in success within the workplace. We do this by maintaining regular contact with both the employer and employee as needed. Individualized supports are available at no cost.
Who Qualifies for LINC Services?
Any employer looking to hire within the West Parry Sound District can qualify for LINC Services. As well, person’s with disabilities of any sort who meet the following requirements:
- Meet criteria for ODSP-ES
- Legal resident of Ontario
- Ready, willing, able to prepare for, accept and maintain competitive employment
- 16 years of age and older
- Professional disposition
- Committed to personal and professional goals